E-COMMERCE AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The market of electronic services, including e-commerce in particular, is one of the fastest growing sectors of the economy. However, this dynamic growth involves challenges faced by entrepreneurs providing services in the electronic market, related not only to the constant need to increase their competitiveness, but also the changing legislation and the need to adapt to it the solutions used within their activity.
Our Law Firm offers comprehensive legal service to companies providing their services by electronic means, including:
- drawing up of regulations of online stores, taking into account consumer laws and the provisions of the Act on Electronic Services;
- auditing the content of websites and regulations of online stores in terms of the presence of illegal clauses, fulfillment of information obligations and other requirements of pro-consumer laws;
- ongoing advice on matters related to the operation of online stores and web portals;
- legal advice on matters related to the compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act, including auditing in terms of the adopted solutions for the protection of personal data in the company, drawing up of security policy and instructions for the management of the IT system, submitting personal data collections for registration;
- dealing with cases related to the violation of rights in result of the provision of electronic services through acts of unfair competition, infringement of personal rights, copyright or sending unsolicited commercial information.