Our Law Firm provides specialized service for entrepreneurs in the field of individual and collective labor law, as well as represents employees in disputes with employers.
- keeping employee records, drawing up documents related to the establishment of employment, as well as its termination or cessation;
- representing the Client in disputes concerning labor law and social insurance, including those related to disciplinary dismissal on the grounds of the Labor Code;
- drawing up drafts of work regulations, payroll regulations and employee benefit fund regulations, as well as company and non-company collective labor agreements;
- advice and preparation of documentation related to working time;
- advice and keeping records required by law in case of restructuring of the employer’s, in particular in case when the workplace is transferred to a new employer;
- providing opinion and drawing up agreements and documents related to the provision of services for entrepreneurs on a basis other than an employment contract (civil law agreements, self-employment);
- legal service of processes of hiring board members and proxies, as well as remuneration of members of supervisory board members, including drawing up of employment contracts and management contracts;
- drawing up legal documentation related to entrusting property to employees, non-competition during the employment relationship and after its termination, and confidentiality obligation;
- carrying out processes and drawing up documentation of redundancies and individual dismissal due to reasons not related to employees;
- auditing employee documentation, including in particular personal data of employees and working time;
- representing the Clients in proceedings to obtain permission to employ foreigners.