INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
Within the legal service provided by Miśkowicz Pach i Partnerzy Kancelaria Radców Prawnych in Krakow, our lawyers and legal counsels advise our Clients in matters related to intellectual property (including copyright, trademarks, industrial designs, utility designs, patents, company secrets):
- We support companies and cooperate with their legal departments in projects requiring specific knowledge and experience in the field of intellectual property.
- We draw up agreements covering the sphere of intellectual property – license agreements, agreements for the transfer of copyright, intellectual property rights, transfers of new technologies, know-how and confidentiality agreements.
- We draw up analyses and audits related to the infringements and legality of the use of copyright and intellectual property rights, including trademarks, utility designs, industrial designs and patents.
- We draw up opinions on the registration capability of industrial property, in particular trademarks.
- We advise on matters related to the creation and protection of commercial brands, company designations; we draw up documentation for the purpose of submitting trademarks for registration.
- We represent individual entrepreneurs, partnerships and corporations in registration proceedings and disputes before the Polish Patent Office in Warsaw and the European Union Intellectual Property Office in Alicante.
- We represent our Clients in court proceedings.