• District Chamber of Attorneys-at-law in Kraków – attorney-at-law
• Jagiellonian University - studies in law completed with very good grades
• University of West Bohemia (Plzeň, Czech Republic) – semester course in Law
• Jagiellonian University – Bachelor’s degree in Economics completed with honors
• commercial law, including registration proceedings, legal representation for companies;
• civil law and proceedings;
• succession management for entrepreneurs and companies.
She has been cooperating with MIŚKOWICZ PACH i Partnerzy Kancelaria Radców Prawnych since 2015 and since 2019 as the attorney-at-law. She handles, among others, civil and commercial law cases, in particular registration proceedings in the National Commercial Register, legal representation for companies both in the Polish- and English languages, counseling on creating and liquidation of legal entities, as well as drawing up contracts for both individual Clients and Companies. Back