• District Chamber of Attorneys-at-law in Kraków – Attorney-at-law
• Jagiellonian University – studies in Law
• Faculty of Law at the Heidelberg University (Germany) – semester course under the Erasmus programme
• School of German Law (Schule des Deutschen Rechts) at the Jagiellonian University
• School of Austrian Law (Schule des Österreichischen Rechts) at the Jagiellonian University
Attorney-at-law Mariola Mazurek specializes in civil and commercial law as well as in in the wider problems of construction- investment process. She provides comprehensive legal service to entrepreneurs, including those from the construction sector, in particular by drawing up agreements in business transactions. She has been advising the Kancelaria’s Clients on preparing and carrying out investment processes, development undertakings and matters regarding real estate.
Her experience also covers representing Clients in legal proceedings in civil cases, including commercial cases.
At the Kancelaria, she also handles legal service that requires knowledge of German language and German law system.
In 2012 she started working in MIŚKOWICZ PACH i Partnerzy Kancelaria Radców Prawnych in Kraków, where since 2015 she has assumed the role of an attorney-at-law. Back